How to translate your logo with WPML
You can easily translate your logo via the String translation if you use the following procedure:
- Go to WPML > String Translations > Translate texts in admin screens. You will find this option in the lower left of your screen.
- Search for the fildisi_eutf_options > logo and expand it (for the Fildisi Theme for this example)
- Select logo URL checkbox option
- Scroll all the way down and press the 'Apply' button
- Go to WPML -> String Translations
- Translate the string for the logo URL, with your translated logo image URL (this will be your translated image for the logo).